Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Long Lost Twin BROTHER!!!

Hey, so we had the Christmas party for Henry's office, Coldwell Banker Blair and Associates, on December 10th at Vidalia's and had a wonderful time. Next year I will be sure to sit far, far away from the gift table so that I am not in a hundred photos (unless, of course, I'm rocking some fab new body or even just good posture!). So, whatever the results, I had a great time at the party, ate great food, had good wine and we ended up with fun presents. However, I was a bit stunned to get some photos the following day and see what my slouchy self looked like to others. When I dressed that evening, I'd really thought my sweater was cute...


Alas, I discovered only hours after receiving this photo that Philip Seymour Hoffman and I shop at the same stores. ugh. Here's the photo and the link to his video on The Daily Show. Start at around 14 minutes in to see my twin brother and how well we matched - only one day apart! If we lived in the same town we could just share clothes! So funny!! :D
http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/index.jhtml?episodeId=213366

No comments:

Post a Comment