Monday, January 19, 2009

Movie Night: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog


2 sec. review: LOVE it. No past tense here since I just watched parts of it again this afternoon.

This movie is wonderful. If you didn't find it during the writer's strike (way back when), don't worry, you can still find it on the web at www.drhorrible.com or on itunes or on amazon.com. So, go forth and view!

This is a creation of Joss Whedon and (what I assume are) his brothers. Joss is a known entity in the worlds of Buffy, Firefly and Serenity. Not being a great fan of any of those (haven't watched them yet - they are on my netflix [calm down]) I wasn't sure what to think about Dr. Horrible but I watched it anyway. Now I will certainly be a fan of those other shows! That is how much I LOVE Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.

If you don't like musicals, don't watch it. If you don't like campy sci-fi, don't watch it. Otherwise, enjoy!! Even ye ol' Doogie Houser is quite wonderful in this movie - makes me want to watch "How I Met Your Mother" and I can honestly tell you that feeling has never occurred before!

So, "that's the plan. Rule the world. You and me, anyday."

No comments:

Post a Comment